I'm still around, but, haven't been doing much knitting or posting. I've been fighting a bug of some sort for the last few days, but, I'm starting to feel a bit better.
Despite the lack of energy, I've managed to read a couple books. One was Crazy in Love by Luann Rice. I got sucked into the story Sunday night and finished it in the early hours of Sunday night/Monday morning. I've started another Luann Rice book, Dream Country that is good thus far. Both books will be going off to my sister in the coming days. We share a love of reading and my library. How is that the younger siblings always get everything while the elder siblings have to get it for them?
If I want to finish the baby blanket (though something tells me it will end up a Sister blanket instead ;)) anytime soon, I'd better put down the books and pick up the needles!
Another reason for my lack of posting was that my computer's power supply decided to revolt on me last week. With my sister's help, a new power supply was ordered and with her husband's help, it was replaced on Friday evening. What a relief to be back online!
On a closing note, I see that my profile has been viewed 51 times. Who's out there? Say hello, I don't bite! Much! *LOL*


3 Comments:
I love reading your books. Just think of it as pre-moving!
I don't mind sending them to you at all :) I'm glad you enjoy them as much as me!
I do think of it that way, it's less for me to pack!
Packing is for the birds!
Post a Comment
<< Home