During my hiatus, I did some reading on dying your own yarn. I've ordered some yarn from and am planning on using some Kool Aid to try my hand at this.
I also did a bit of reading on spinning. I'd like to give this a whirl too. It looks a bit complicated at first but I think I could get the hang of it.
Anybody out there have any tips or recommendations for either dying your own yarn, spinning or both?
Saturday, July 08, 2006
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- I've been making bowls, bowls and more bowls! *LOL...
- I came home today to a copy of Interweave Knits wa...
- I came home from work today to find a little packa...
- Success! My little blue bowl turned out beautiful...
- One project isn't enough to keep me busy now...I n...
- I've been wanting to try my hand at knitting socks...
- The word for today is Fneh. I worked nearly 20 ho...
- I finally finished the baby blanket that never see...
- I'm still knitting the baby blanket that never end...
- Some of my sister's frugality is rubbing off on me...


1 Comments:
Wait til you go visit your sister. She can help you.
Post a Comment
<< Home