I received a beautiful purple mohair yarn last month and this month I wasn't disappointed either! It's a beautiful Italian yarn from Fila Tura Di Crosa (hope I spelled that right) in the colors of the rainbow. I know just what I want to make with it too...the little bag from the book. I'm not sure about a couple parts of the pattern, but, I'll figure it out. And another beautiful handmade card! I have one very talented Secret Pal!
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I came home from work yesterday and found a little package from my One Skein Secret Pal waiting for me.
I received a beautiful purple mohair yarn last month and this month I wasn't disappointed either! It's a beautiful Italian yarn from Fila Tura Di Crosa (hope I spelled that right) in the colors of the rainbow. I know just what I want to make with it too...the little bag from the book. I'm not sure about a couple parts of the pattern, but, I'll figure it out. And another beautiful handmade card! I have one very talented Secret Pal!
I received a beautiful purple mohair yarn last month and this month I wasn't disappointed either! It's a beautiful Italian yarn from Fila Tura Di Crosa (hope I spelled that right) in the colors of the rainbow. I know just what I want to make with it too...the little bag from the book. I'm not sure about a couple parts of the pattern, but, I'll figure it out. And another beautiful handmade card! I have one very talented Secret Pal!


3 Comments:
Oh, what a gorgeous yarn you received - it's going to make a perfect bag, can't wait to see the progress pics once you've started it! Happy Knitting!
I love the yarn and the card is beautiful too!
Hi Katy...I saw a post you had on Dipsy saying that you were from Pittsburgh...Go Steelers!! Me too! I love your bowls...I'm attempting to crochet on now....yours are fabulous! I'm also teaching myself to knit.
Post a Comment
<< Home