I made yet another bowl--shocker, huh?--, picture to come since the camera is at home and I'm at work. It's a bit different from my other bowls, very eyecatching to say the least.
My yarn arrived for my One Skein Secret Pal yesterday. I haven't done much with it since I'm battling a stomach that keeps me in the bathroom for much longer than a human should be. Hopefully, I'll work with it this weekend, if I feel up to it.
I've been looking at several knitting magazines/blogs and my head is spinning with ideas. So much yarn, so little time. Or in my case, so much yarn, so much inexperience. Some of the stuff I'm looking at is so out of my league it isn't even funny!
Thursday, August 17, 2006
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- I was checking my e-mail last night and found that...
- As some of you may have guessed by the title of th...
- I'm grateful that I flew when I did.I'm a nervous ...
- I finally figured out what I'm going to make my On...
- The trip to Minnesota provided some much needed ti...
- I'm home....sunburnt, exhausted and ready to gnaw ...
- I'm gonna make it after all.....I'm off for a few ...
- From my sisterDon’t postpone happiness from Sitagi...
- I haven't been doing a whole lot of knitting, it's...
- Here's a better shot of the yarn I received from m...


1 Comments:
Very nice site! Sembler investments Turkey cheap calling card http://www.los-angeles-boating-sailing.info/Tinker_s_seafood_phone_nh.html Leptopril and paxil Faqs for callcenter teamleaders in the interview deodorizing athletic shoes A dentist in my area Square area rug 9x9 Whats the cheapiest price for a wheelchair Ceiling projector mount epson fioricet ingredients
Post a Comment
<< Home