Wednesday, October 25, 2006
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- I finished the baby blanket that I started last Th...
- I was looking at patterns this weekend and found t...
- My list of favoritesActor - Tom Hanks, Morgan Free...
- What I Did At Work Today: A Short Essayby KatyI st...
- Secret Pal, this one's for you!To answer your ques...
- I think I just issued myself a challenge.I was jus...
- My bag for the International Tote Exchange II has ...
- It's been a productive weekend. I finished knitti...
- One of the hostesses of Secret Pal 9, Shelby, answ...
- The Last KnitIf only my knitting could go that fast!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home