What I Did At Work Today: A Short Essay
by Katy
I started this baby blanket last evening for a friend of mine. I had just about 60 rows done before I decided to go to bed. I thought I'd take it with me to work today, just in case I had a few minutes to knit. Little did I know how far I would get. My boss was holed up in his office all morning on conference calls and then left for an afternoon meeting, my other co-worker was holed up in his office as well. I didn't have much to do today so I got what I needed to done quickly and decided to do some "stealth knitting".
I didn't do much....ya think?
by Katy
I started this baby blanket last evening for a friend of mine. I had just about 60 rows done before I decided to go to bed. I thought I'd take it with me to work today, just in case I had a few minutes to knit. Little did I know how far I would get. My boss was holed up in his office all morning on conference calls and then left for an afternoon meeting, my other co-worker was holed up in his office as well. I didn't have much to do today so I got what I needed to done quickly and decided to do some "stealth knitting".I didn't do much....ya think?


1 Comments:
It's beautiful!! I love the color!
Post a Comment
<< Home