The first cold of the season has struck...and it's a whopper. I haven't done much of anything since Sunday night other than move from the couch to the bed and back again. Watery eyes? Check. Runny, congested nose? Check. Nasty cough and sore throat to go along with that? Check. I feel like death on a cracker.
I've gone into work each day, but, today I ended up leaving after only 90 minutes. I couldn't handle it anymore. I came home and climbed into bed, but, sleeping was futile...everytime I'd drift off, I'd cough or need to blow my nose so I could breathe. I should follow my sister's advice and get some Nyquil, but, that will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm not moving from the house.
Because of this cold, not much knitting has gotten accomplished. I pick it up, only to put it down again a few minutes later. I need to finish a bag for my International Tote KAL...I'd love to felt it this weekend if the fates are kind to me.
I just need to feel ....human again.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- Today was a lazy day in Katy Land. I cleaned a li...
- I decided to start on my bag for my International ...
- By Jove, I think I've got it! And I come bearing ...
- I was easing into my day at work and found yet ano...
- After getting thoroughly frustrated with the One C...
- Ever have one of those days where everything you t...
- I was reading The Secret Life of a Knitter by Step...
- Ever have one of those days where things go badly ...
- I just got my partner's name for my new exchange, ...
- This could be very bad for my wallet. MUST. RESIST.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home