Saturday, September 23, 2006

Today was a lazy day in Katy Land. I cleaned a little, vegged out in front of the TV and knit ALOT. My One Cable Scarf is progressing nicely--pics to come--, I worked on a couple of dishcloths and even managed to start a bag for my International Tote Exchange. I even taught myself how to pick up stitches, something that I thought would be harder than it actually was. Not a big deal, but, a new skill nonetheless. I just hope my partner likes the colors I've chosen for her--the base of the bag is a nice neutral khaki and the body is a very pretty rose.

I also got a phone call tonight from a friend of mine from high school. In those 4 years, Tammy and I were very close. As it happens with most people, we lost touch with each other. She found me via Myspace. When she called, the first words out of her mouth were "Thank God I found you at last!" I didn't think I was important enough to be missed....turns out I was wrong. We spent a good bit catching up. That was an excellent way to spend a couple of hours....

It's after midnight here and I should go to bed, but, I'm too wired. I think I'll work on my bag for a bit and then turn in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home