On Saturday, I had the opportunity to see the movie RENT and Anthony Rapp once again. Due to the size of the crowd, I was unable to get a picture with him (not too upset considering I did get one the last time he came to town). I did however, get a couple of videos. My photography skills leave something to be desired....I'm trying to improve them!
In the first one, he introduces the movie RENT.
In this video, Anthony sings a little of "Seasons of Love" in response to the last question of the night. There was more to the song, but, I was running out of memory =
Although I was disappointed that I couldn't get a picture with Anthony, I was able to get a DVD signed. He was as attentive as ever, shaking hands, chatting for a minute with each person as they got their item signed. By the time I got to him, his hand had to be ready to fall off!
And this coming Sunday, I will be seeing the musical RENT once again. I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing it. I just hope this cast is better than the last cast I saw--Constantine Maroulis (of American Idol fame) was Roger. To say he sucked would be an understatement. For the entire first act, you could tell that he was fighting a hangover and would rather be home in bed!
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- Mondays are always hard to get through but mine wa...
- As promised, here is the picture of my latest bo...
- I made yet another bowl--shocker, huh?--, picture ...
- I was checking my e-mail last night and found that...
- As some of you may have guessed by the title of th...
- I'm grateful that I flew when I did.I'm a nervous ...
- I finally figured out what I'm going to make my On...
- The trip to Minnesota provided some much needed ti...
- I'm home....sunburnt, exhausted and ready to gnaw ...
- I'm gonna make it after all.....I'm off for a few ...


2 Comments:
That is SOOOOOOOO cool!! How exciting!!
Elaine
It was a fun evening :)
Post a Comment
<< Home