
As promised, here is the picture of my latest bowl. I know, it looks a little blurry, but, that's the bowl, not the camera. I took many, many pictures of it, trying to get a better picture and this is the best I could do. The yarn is from Paton's, I believe's it's called English Rose or something along that line. I can't remember the exact name at this moment. *LOL* In any case, the bowl is much cuter in person!

I've had this yarn for awhile. It's part of the Dye Your Own collection from KnitPicks (obviously). I've been wanting to try dying my own yarn for sometime now and this weekend is when it's going to happen. The Kool Aid in the pic is what's going to be used to dye the yarn. I'm a bit nervous about it, but, am willing to give it a try. What's the worst that could happen? Wait...don't answer that...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home