Mondays are always hard to get through but mine was brightened when I arrived home to find a package waiting for me from my One Skein Secret Pal. Inside was lots of pink goodness. I had to fight the urge to rip everything open before I got a picture (I'm like a kid at Christmas! *LOL*). My gift included a very pretty soap that smells like lavender--it won't be used, it's going to be placed in my dresser to make everything smell pretty. Also included was a blank card that my pal designed and made herself. for me to use at my discetion.
Once I finally got some photos, I found an absolutely gorgeous scarf waiting for me. My photography skills don't do the scarf justice--it's full of sparkles! For once, I can't wait for colder weatehr to arrive so that I can wear this! :) It's made out of Trendsetter's Dune yarn, a beautiful mohair blend. I may have to follow my pal's lead and get some of this yarn for Christmas gifts.I do believe that I had the best Secret Pal in the whole One Skein Exchange!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home