I just got my partner's name for my new exchange, . Now, to find a good pattern for a nifty bag! I always get terrified that my partner won't like what I choose. Decisions, decisions...
I also found out who has my name. I'm excited to see what Megan comes up with. Whatever she decides, I'm sure that I will adore it, because it's just for me :)
Monday, August 28, 2006
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- This could be very bad for my wallet. MUST. RESIST.
- On Saturday, I had the opportunity to see the movi...
- Mondays are always hard to get through but mine wa...
- As promised, here is the picture of my latest bo...
- I made yet another bowl--shocker, huh?--, picture ...
- I was checking my e-mail last night and found that...
- As some of you may have guessed by the title of th...
- I'm grateful that I flew when I did.I'm a nervous ...
- I finally figured out what I'm going to make my On...
- The trip to Minnesota provided some much needed ti...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home