Monday, September 04, 2006

Ever have one of those days where everything you touch falls apart? That's my day today.

I decided Labor Day would be a creative day for me and I'd spend it working on one project or another.

I've screwed up EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN' PROJECT that I've touched. Every single one. I recently got into ATC (Artist Trading Cards) thanks to my sister and have started drawing again. I should say have recently started to attempt drawing again. Whatever I drew today sucked. Big time.

I also decided that this weekend, I'd teach myself cables. That's not going so well either. First part of the cable pattern goes just fine. Second start of the pattern is where I screw it up. EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN' TIME.

I'm thinking that I'm going to park my butt on the couch in front of the TV. I can't screw up too much by watching some mindless television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home