As was just pointed out to me, I'm an idiot for even coming in...but I am getting a couple things out of it:
1. A Letter of Recommendation
2. A printer--Boss Man is letting me take a printer home so I can print my resumes and
mail 'em from there
3. A bonus in my last check for helping out a few days next week for a grant.
I'm leaving early though--in minutes as a matter of fact!
Friday, January 12, 2007
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- I’m off to the office today, to help Boss Man figu...
- Oh yeah...one more thing...it's Delurking Week, so...
- Besides dealing with the temp agencies, I've been ...
- It's nearly 3:00 am and I can't sleep--again. I'm ...
- Last night, my friend the nun called to check on m...
- Now we wait.I went to my interview today. Surpris...
- I've got an interview lined up through the temp ag...
- After a sleepless night, I'm off to my interview. ...
- In between the tears and fear, I’m getting a plan ...
- Today was NOT a good day.I lost my job--strictly d...


2 Comments:
Letters of recommendation come in pretty handy when searching for a job. I don't think you're an idiot honest, just doing what you've gotta to do make it! Hang in there girl, you're making the best of a bad situation.
err and shoot I forgot to sign, I'm still not used to doing the anon thingy...
SP
Post a Comment
<< Home