Besides dealing with the temp agencies, I've been sending out resumes on my own.
I just received a phone call from one of the companies. I've got an interview scheduled for next Tuesday at 10:00 am for a position as an Administrative Manager. This time, the commute is much more reasonable and doable.
Cross those fingers, send good mojo...whatever you've been doing keep it up.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- It's nearly 3:00 am and I can't sleep--again. I'm ...
- Last night, my friend the nun called to check on m...
- Now we wait.I went to my interview today. Surpris...
- I've got an interview lined up through the temp ag...
- After a sleepless night, I'm off to my interview. ...
- In between the tears and fear, I’m getting a plan ...
- Today was NOT a good day.I lost my job--strictly d...
- I completely forgot...my Secret Pal has sent me a ...
- Christmas was pretty quiet here. I went to a frie...
- This commercial (my favorite, btw) is from a resta...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home