Sunday, December 24, 2006
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- Have you ever had a day when you need a hug? A sh...
- Things NOT to do....--Don't fall while standing a ...
- Why is it that short weeks always seem the longest...
- How to impress the boss: Find a contract that he h...
- I'm a member of something called BzzAgent, where y...
- Josh Groban on GMA 11/8/06The other song that move...
- Josh Groban On Ally McBeal 2I first heard this son...
- I think I'm in trouble....I'm attempting to knit a...
- I really like my apartment. Good location, near a...
- A fourteen hour work day yesterday + no food = one...


1 Comments:
Merry Christmas from your neighbour to the left on The Knitting Path! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home