Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Why is it that short weeks always seem the longest? Today draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaged at work , the phones barely rung and there wasn't much to do. It didn't help that the internet went down and never came back either.

My boss usually lets us go around 3:00 pm the day before a big holiday. Before he could say anything about leaving early though, he went to a meeting, saying he'd be back around 3:00 pm. I was sure that I'd be at work all. I was surprised though--around 2:00 pm, the board president called and asked why I was at work? Didn't I know today was a half day and we were closed the rest of the week? Um, no ma'am. She asked to talk to my boss, but, he was at the meeting mentioned above. I was told to close up shop for the week and have a Happy Thanksgiving. After calling my boss, I did just that.


From me to you, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home