Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A few weeks back, I issued myself a challenge to see if I could come up my own version of this bag:



It took a bit, but, I finally finished my version last night.



I wasn't thrilled with the handles that I found at Michael's, but, all in all, I'm pretty pleased with this little purse. What do you think?

4 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the women I knit with wants to do a bag like this. I don't think she's tried yet. For a better place to get handles try Lacis: http://www.lacis.com/catalog/data/n_purseframes.html
I used the snap closure type on some little bags I made. Their shipping is quick and service is fab.

SP

 
At November 01, 2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said...

I think its adorable.. Great Job!!
Penny

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

 
At November 02, 2006 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cute but the handle makes it look very dark.

*Kali

**My blog won't let me log in to post a comment to you since I'm on the beta version**

 
At November 05, 2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Mycki said...

As the recipient of this particular bag, seeing it in person, I love it. I feel like Audrey Hepburn when I carry it. Thanks Katy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home