Monday, October 30, 2006

I've been having a rough time lately and can honestly say that depression has reared its ugly head and has been kicking my ass. Most days, it's an effort to even get out of bed. I'm trying to take things day by day and when that's too much, hour by hour.

I owe my One Skein Secret Pal, Christianne a major apology and a letter. I hope to have the letter and something else out to you by the end of next week.

I did have a small surprise waiting for me when I got home from work day. My Secret Pal surprised me with some yarn, knitting needles and a pattern for socks. Thank you SO SO much, Pal! You brightened my day immensely! The battery for the digital camera is charging, so pics to come.

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear it arrived safely! I've been sort of swamped and forgot to come check your blog. So sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time. Hope things pick up for your soon.

SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home