How to impress yourself: Turn a heel. I did that, this past weekend. If you've been reading this blog for the past few weeks, you'll see that my current
Monday, November 20, 2006
How to impress the boss: Find a contract that he had misplaced.
How to impress yourself: Turn a heel. I did that, this past weekend. If you've been reading this blog for the past few weeks, you'll see that my currentobsession project has been a pair of socks. I've been ok with casting on and using the DPN's--I conquered them earlier this year. The whole turning the heel concept had flabbergasted though. With some help from my Secret Pal, I turned my first heel. I hope to finish my first sock tonight and then start it's mate later this week. Pics to come.
How to impress yourself: Turn a heel. I did that, this past weekend. If you've been reading this blog for the past few weeks, you'll see that my current


1 Comments:
Congrats. Once you make one pair, you're not going to be able to stop. I'm on my third pair.
Post a Comment
<< Home