Tuesday, January 09, 2007
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- In between the tears and fear, I’m getting a plan ...
- Today was NOT a good day.I lost my job--strictly d...
- I completely forgot...my Secret Pal has sent me a ...
- Christmas was pretty quiet here. I went to a frie...
- This commercial (my favorite, btw) is from a resta...
- Have you ever had a day when you need a hug? A sh...
- Things NOT to do....--Don't fall while standing a ...
- Why is it that short weeks always seem the longest...
- How to impress the boss: Find a contract that he h...
- I'm a member of something called BzzAgent, where y...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home