Thursday, January 25, 2007

I went out to the store for a few things. When I left, the sky was crystal clear, the sun reflecting off the freshly fallen snow. I came home in a white out. It's snowing now, but, nothing like what it was earlier. Damn...I wanted to get a picture.

I still have a couple fo interviews scheduled in the coming days. I'm wondering if I should still go. The one is for an investment firm that (according to the temp agency who set up the interview) has oppulent offices with mahogony and brass all over the place. They are on an entire floor, as well.

Do I go to the interviews? Or do I just be grateful that I already got the job I really wanted? What would you do?

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2007 1:41 PM, Blogger Shelby said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home