Within the next week, I have 4 interviews, two on Wednesday, one on Friday and one next Monday. Thank goodness I've written everything down because I'm not sure I'd be able to keep them all straight.
Tuesday: No interviews today, just a job fair that I want to go to at a local bank.
Wednesday: 2nd interview at 12:00 pm, first interview by ex-job at 2:00 pm
Friday: Interview at an afterschool program for an administrative assistant at 11:30 pm. The e-mail that was sent to schedule my interview said that my resume was chosen from over 160 that came in.
Monday: Interview set up for a direct hire position in the downtown area at 1:30 pm
And to think it's only Monday....I wonder what the rest of the week will bring?
Monday, January 22, 2007
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- And another interview has been scheduled, this one...
- Today's been semi-productive. I filed for unemplo...
- I was just called for a second interview at the pl...
- The interview went well yesterday. At least I thi...
- Today I have an interview at a law firm, for a cle...
- The first interview this morning went well. I lef...
- I'm off to start my day of interviews.I hope somet...
- It's been raining since Saturday (it could be sinc...
- Once again, it’s 3:30 am and sleep is eluding me. ...
- One good thing happened today. I received word th...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home