One good thing happened today. I received word that I will definitely be receiving unemployment benefits. That's a huge relief that I'll at least have that.
I also heard about a part time position for a CSR at the local electric company that pays $15.00/hour to start. You better believe I was on that like a fat kid on a cupcake.
Now, to just find something that leads to full time work. I'm still scared and worried...but at least I know I'll have some money coming in.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- I ended up leaving work shortly before 12:30 pm, B...
- It's time for International Tote Exchange III. So ...
- As was just pointed out to me, I'm an idiot for ev...
- I’m off to the office today, to help Boss Man figu...
- Oh yeah...one more thing...it's Delurking Week, so...
- Besides dealing with the temp agencies, I've been ...
- It's nearly 3:00 am and I can't sleep--again. I'm ...
- Last night, my friend the nun called to check on m...
- Now we wait.I went to my interview today. Surpris...
- I've got an interview lined up through the temp ag...


1 Comments:
That's good news indeed!
SP
Post a Comment
<< Home