It's time for International Tote Exchange III. So how does it work? You will make a tote/purse/handbag for your Secret Pal and a different Secret Pal will make a tote for you. The "totes" can be big or small, knit or crochet, felted or not - whatever you want to make. If you are interested please read the sign-up process, rules and schedule at International Tote Exchange III and then, if still interested, send an e-mail as described in the process. SIGN-UPS END JANUARY 24, 2007!!
I had so much in this swap that I decided to become a hostess for this one. :)
Friday, January 12, 2007
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- As was just pointed out to me, I'm an idiot for ev...
- I’m off to the office today, to help Boss Man figu...
- Oh yeah...one more thing...it's Delurking Week, so...
- Besides dealing with the temp agencies, I've been ...
- It's nearly 3:00 am and I can't sleep--again. I'm ...
- Last night, my friend the nun called to check on m...
- Now we wait.I went to my interview today. Surpris...
- I've got an interview lined up through the temp ag...
- After a sleepless night, I'm off to my interview. ...
- In between the tears and fear, I’m getting a plan ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home