Today I have an interview at a law firm, for a clerical position, possibly for long term. It could turn into a permenant opportunity, it could not. I really want something temp to perm, but, I can't be too picky right now.
I hate this. I hate feeling like I can't count on something from one day to the next. I hate it more than words can say.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
My adventures in life and knitting...
About Me

- Name: Katy
- Location: Transplanted Yankee living in the MidSouth
I'm just a thirtysomething woman trying to make her way in this crazy world.
Previous Posts
- The first interview this morning went well. I lef...
- I'm off to start my day of interviews.I hope somet...
- It's been raining since Saturday (it could be sinc...
- Once again, it’s 3:30 am and sleep is eluding me. ...
- One good thing happened today. I received word th...
- I ended up leaving work shortly before 12:30 pm, B...
- It's time for International Tote Exchange III. So ...
- As was just pointed out to me, I'm an idiot for ev...
- I’m off to the office today, to help Boss Man figu...
- Oh yeah...one more thing...it's Delurking Week, so...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home